Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A million and one projects

Why is it that I can't have just one project going at a time? I start a hat. Then about halfway through the hat, I start a Clapotis scarf. Now, I'm three straight row repeats away from finishing clapotis, and I start the Big Bad Baby Blanket. I also bought some Paton's Grace to make a swatch for a sweater for the Kidlet. I need to do the following:

1) Finish these three projects before starting anything else new

2) Look through my stash to see what yarn I can use up sometime soon

3) Kiss and hug the kidlet a million times a day

4) Clean up my office. That thing is a pigsty. I can't get any work done in the middle of the mess

Come to think of it, put #3 at the top of my list. The others will work themselves out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home