Thursday, January 26, 2006

2006 FO #1 - Clapotis Scarf



When did you start? Sometime between Thanksgiving & Christmas
When did you finish this? January 26, 2006

What is it? Clapotis from knitty.com
What needles did you use? Addi Turbos, size 7 (a Christmas gift from my sister!)
What kind of yarn is that? Novelty Boutone from handpaintedyarn.com in Picnic
Who's it for? Me!

Anything else? This is my second Clapotis. I did a full size one last year using Red Heart, just to see how it would work. This one is much prettier, but I need to block it some -- otherwise it's very skinny as it rolls. This is my first finished project with yarn not bought at Michael's or Joann's (or WalMart). I can't wait to wear it sometime this weekend after skiing!!!

This Clapotis Scarf is approximately 60" long. For the record, I did modified the pattern as follows:

Section 1
Section 2 - 4 Repeats
Section 3 - I repeated section 3 until I had 20 sets of drop-stitches
Section 4 - I repeated section 4 until I had 13 stitches
Section 5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home