Monday, January 30, 2006

Not much (but enough) knitting - good time with the fam

This weekend was fun - Hub and I took the Kidlet to Fresno, and PGma met us there. PGma watched the Kidlet on Saturday while Hub and I went snowboarding for the first time in 2 years. It was a great day. I remember how to snowboard (yay!)

It snowed all morning long...sometimes big flakey flakes, sometimes little balls of ice, but it was beautiful. The powder was a little non-existent, but there were some runs that were just great!

I tried to work on my hat in the truck on the way up the hill....but I started to get carsick. I did find that I had dropped a stitch on the previous round (ouch), but I figured out how to fix it (yeah) without a crochet hook (hard). Then, I realized I didn't have the book with me, so I wasn't sure how long I was supposed to go before I start the decreases, so I switched over to the BBBaby Blanket on the way home. It looks pretty now that I am past the border!!!

Worked on the BBBaby Blanket while the kidlet was in the bath last night -- until she started pulling up on the side of the tub. Then, I started saying, "clap your hands", which meant she hat to stand up on her own.....and she did!!! Walking is so close now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home