Monday, April 17, 2006

FO #5 - Placket Neck Sweater

What is it? Child's Placket Necked Sweater from Last Minute Knitted Gifts
What needles did you use? Addi Turbos, Size 7, and Bamboo DPNs for the sleeves
What kind of yarn is that? Cascade Cherub Collection Aran
Who's it for? The cutest little girl in the world!

Anything else? This was my first sweater, and I'm glad I started small! I'm not great with the double pointed needles - I can see the gaps at the transitions, and I don't know how to fix that. I've read to pull the first couple stitches extra tight, but I can still see the gap!

1 Comments:

Blogger heatherfeather said...

too cute!

the sweater's okay, too. :)

hooray for sweater knitting! it's fun! i can't do socks, blankets, hats, or scarves... sweaters, tank tops, and maybe a ball gown.

or maybe not.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home