Thursday, April 20, 2006

I don't like David Caruso.....

This has been swimming around in my head since Monday night.....

I admit it - I am addicted to CSI: Miami. I have never really gotten into any of the other CSI shows, but I started watching CSI: Miami, and now I can't stop. The funny thing, is I don't even like David Caruso - he kind of makes me want to puke. He's the main character, so you would think if I watch the show, I must like him, but I don't.

I do like Emily Proctor. I've been impressed with her ever since she played Ainsley Hayes on The West Wing. I think that's what initially drew me to CSI: Miami, and seeing as how there is nothing else on TV on Monday nights, I stayed there.

I've tried to stop watching that show - the episodes just get more farfetched.......but I can't. It's a little like a train wreck..............

1 Comments:

Blogger heatherfeather said...

i watched the first few CSI: M for emily proctor because i loved ainsley hayes too!

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home