Thursday, May 11, 2006

crappity crap crap crap

That is what I feel like. I picked up a cold from the kidlet, and I think I feel worse then she did. I got a sick day out of it, but that was before I felt sick, so it doesn't count. Good thing TV SUCKS on Wednesday (ever since the WW moved to Sunday nights!), that way I didn't feel bad falling asleep at 8:30!

Not a lot of knitting going on, although I'm halfway through with the BBBB from Stitch & Bitch. My friend is having her kid soon, though, so I need to hurry.

Oh! I taught myself how to Crochet! Janet from my knitting group was always telling me how great it is, and I told her that I tried to learn but couldn't. Then I decided I should try again....and I did it! I'm making a funky car seat blanket-thingy (really, it's just a rectangle of some random yarn that doesn't have matching dyelots, so I'm trying to get rid of it!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home