Thursday, May 25, 2006

It only took 2 weeks....

To get rid of the cold. But for now, I feel pretty normal!

I had a business trip this week. I was supposed to be away from home Monday - Friday. I was nervous about being away that long. Not because I don't think N can take care of the kidlet (I knew he'd be fine), but because I thought I might start to miss her. I did miss her, but I got to come home early! YAY! One of the trainings I was supposed to do was cancelled because not enough people signed up, so I convinced everyone that paying $100 to change my ticket and be able to work Thursday and Friday was more cost effective than paying $300 to stay at the conference and not be able to help with support.

Of course, I got home and realized that I have already worked my 36 hours this week (I've worked 40 by now), so I might leave a little early tomorrow too!

1 Comments:

Blogger heatherfeather said...

yay for extra-long holiday weekends!

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home