Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Yeah! We're moving!!

Well, it finally happened. Someone bought our humble abode. We, in turn, found a new abode that we like, so we will be relocating as of July 6th! Very fast, I must say, but let's do it! So now we are in the midst of sorting and throwing away and donating and packing...all those things you do when you're going to move.

We tried to make our job easier last night. We were making some blended drinks (frozen cranberry drink mix, water, ice, vodka), and the blender made a funny sound (and smell). So, that went in the throwing away pile.

I have been knitting quite a bit, but unfortunately, I forgot to take a picture of the project I finished. It was Baby Blanket 3/4, and it was the Big Bad Baby Blanket pattern from Stitch n Bitch. I used some Red Heart baby yarn, and it took less than 2 skeins on #8 needles. The recipient is a very cute little boy named Trevor, and I will try to ask his mom for pictures sometime soon!

Now, on to Baby Blanket 4/4, which is for my niece who will arrive in July (well, her Mom is hoping that she'll be here in June, but she's not counting on it).

Ooh, I also crocheted some fun fun onto some flip flops for a flip flop exchange in my online moms group. They turned out pretty funky -- the recipient says she liked them.....cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home